Nepal is a lovely nation legitimately called a heaven on earth. The mysterious nation gloats its differing ethnicity, rich culture and striking normal magnificence.
With a wide assortment of greenery in the nation, Nepal holds a portion of the rarest species like the one-horned Rhino, the Bengal tiger and the national blossom Rhododendron. Nepal is really a divine being’s play area with shocking landscapes, great mountains and entrancing lakes.
2. The most noteworthy mountain on the planet, The Mount Everest is in Nepal. Everest is called Sagarmatha in Nepali which means “Brow of the Sky.” In the neighbourhood Sherpa and Tibetan dialect, Everest is called Chomolungma, which signifies “Goddess Mother of the World.” The word Everest originates from George Everest, a British surveyor general of the Himalayas.
4. Nepal is the main nation with altitudinal variation that ranges from 70 meters to 8848 meters
6. Kaligandaki is the river more established than the Himalayas. Along these lines, it goes about as a noteworthy biological isolating line of the entire eastern and western Himalayas.
1. Nepal has more than 360 types of Orchid which constitute more than 2% of the world’s orchids.
2. Nepal has 8 % of the aggregate types of flying creatures found on the planet.
3. Nepal includes 6% of the world’s rhododendron species.
5. Nepal has one of the biggest centralizations of Royal Bengal Tiger on the planet after India and Bangladesh.
6. It is said that Nepal has biggest moth on the planet (Atlas Moth)
7. A portion of the biggest wild bumblebees is found in Nepal.
9. Nepal has almost 870 types of fowls, which apparently more than the entire mainland of Europe and North Africa consolidated.
10. Nepal has 4.2% of the world’s butterfly species which is more than 650 types of butterflies.
In Nepal, one of the Blue poppy develops as high as 5400-meter elevation. This is maybe one of the most astounding points of confinement for the poppy to be found on the planet.
12. The baffling animal of the Himalayas called Yeti is said to be seen in the Nepalese Himalayas by numerous. Sir Edmund Hillary even drove an undertaking to discover the Yeti in 1958.
14. Nepal has outstanding amongst other natural surroundings for Snow Leopard.
15. Sukla Phanta in West Nepal harbours the world biggest group of Swamp deer.
C) Culture & Lifestyle:
2. Nepal was never under any outside attack. In this way, Nepal does not have an independence day since Nepal was never colonized. Nepal is additionally the most established nation in South Asia.
4. Nepal is the main nation with a non-rectangular banner. Nepal’s banner is maroon with two triangular shapes stacked on each other with blue fringe.
The upper triangle comprises of a moon and the lower triangle comprises of the sun. The present banner has been set up since 1962 in spite of the fact that the fundamental outline has been utilized for more than 2,000 years in Nepal.
The cow is viewed as the national animal of the nation. In Nepal, dairy animals are not eaten and it is viewed as illicit to execute the creature. Because of this reality, it isn’t unprecedented to see a cow meandering around the roads of Kathmandu.
6. Nepal has the main living goddess on the planet called Kumari. Kumari actually implies virgin in Nepali.
Namaste is specifically interpreted as ‘I salute the God in youˇ. Like “Namaste” is regular in the Hindu affected culture, “Tashi dele” is a typical welcome in the way of life near Tibetan culture.
8. Elephant polo diversion was started in Meghauli, Nepal. Tiger Tops in Nepal is the base camp of elephant polo and the site of the World Elephant Polo Championships.
10. Nepal has more than 80 ethnic gatherings and 123 Languages (Mother Tongue).
11. Nepal opened its outskirts in 1949.
2. Shivapuri National Park at Budhanilkantha in Kathmandu is the main World’s National Park near the capital and worldwide air terminal.
3. Over the most recent 25 years of protection work, Nepal has figured out how to spare Blackbuck from termination, effectively expanded the tiger populace, and brought back imperilled untamed life species, for example, Gharial, Indian buffalo, wild bison and numerous others to a sound and practical populace.
5. Multi reasonable stop administration framework was first effectively actualized in Annapurna Area and now ACAP is the world model for protection and economic improvement.
6. Amid the 70s, there were under 80 rhinos in Nepal, now Nepal has more than 500 remainders. This is without a doubt an astounding outcome with regards to worldwide natural life preservation record.
2. Nepal is extraordinary compared to other fields for Extreme and Adventure Sports tourism such as mountaineering, canyoning, paragliding, mountain biking, kayaking, boating, bungee bouncing, high height marathon and so forth.
3. Karnali in Simikot is outstanding amongst other rivers on the planet for kayaking and the vast majority of the upstream Nepalese rivers offer the best rapids for wilderness boating.
F) Facts about the Himalayas:
2. The geographical age of the Himalaya is roughly 70 million years. It is the most youthful Mountain Range on the planet.
3. As per Hindu folklore, God Shiva lives in the Himalaya.
4. Nameha Barwa top is the easternmost and Nanga Parbat is the westernmost pinnacle of the Himalaya.
5. Kumbhakarna is the new name of mount Jannu (7,710 m).
7. The perfect tallness picks up every day for mountain climbers is 1,000 ft over 10,000 ft.
8. The Himalayas are the hotspot for rivers, for example, the Indus, the Yangtze and the Ganga-Brahmaputra. Every one of the three is the significant river frameworks of the landmass of Asia.
10. The Himalayas are alive geologically! The Indo-Australian plate is as yet moving at 67 mm for every year, and throughout the following 10 million years, it will go around 1,500 km into Asia.